Our crew remodeled this kitchen!
Check out our portfolio of jobs below! Obviously not every job we've ever done is listed - we just highlight the ones we think are the most interesting. Feel free to leave comments or ask questions. We love hearing what you think.
Our crew remodeled this kitchen!
Our crews recently completed a beautiful kitchen remodel that completely changed the entire feel of the main level! Just to help you visualize the change, let’s start off with a before and after picture!
Now let’s dive into the details of the 6 things we thought made this kitchen amazing!
These cabinets came from IKEA and were assembled on site by our crew. The cabinets definitely aid in making this kitchen feel bright and cheerful!
The white farm sink is a great addition to this kitchen, both aesthetically and for functionality.
We went to town on the lighting in this kitchen with two custom wood light fixtures (hanging over island and sink), under cabinet lighting, and recessed lighting in the beams over kitchen. The live edge wood light fixtures were made by our crews. Similar fixtures will soon be available for sale online as our crews plan on making more! The live edge pieces came from RRAW Rough Cut Lumber in Spencer.
This island is the center of the kitchen and it doesn’t disappoint! There is storage on all four corners, a prep sink, a cook top, and bar seating on the end. What more could you want from an island?
We love the contrast of colors between the white tile back splash and gray counter top!
And last but not least, we really like the touch of flavor these open shelves add to the kitchen! So what are you waiting for? Let’s turn your kitchen into a place you can’t stay away from!
We recently finished up a kitchen remodel in Bloomington that completely changed the look of the space. This kitchen got new flooring, cabinetry, countertops, lighting, and of course paint! Here are five of our favorite things from this kitchen remodel!
#1 The Copper Apron Sink. We thought this sink added a nice, subtle flare to this kitchen.
#2 The Tile Backsplash. We really liked the way the back splash contrasted and complimented the countertop and cabinetry.
#3 The Flooring. Vinyl plank flooring has come a long way in recent years!
#4 The Lighting. The combination of outside lighting and artificial lighting helps make the space feel bright and warm.
#5 The Cabinet Colors. We liked the way the two cabinet colors came together to make the space unique.
Feel free to let us know what your thoughts are on this project! You can also view a video of this kitchen by following this link: https://youtu.be/qh0UnOdVRY4
This summer we were busy building a new home in Spencer, Indiana, and we thought you might want to take a tour inside!
Here are some details about this house:
We love remodeling houses especially when the changes are so drastic! This project started when the homeowner contacted us with the desire to add a type of “guest suite” in her basement/garage. When we arrived this is what the space looked like:
We worked closely with the homeowner and an interior designer to give her a new floor plan that would meet all of her wants. In the end, the project turned out beautifully and here are the top 7 things that we think made this remodel amazing:
1. A Mudroom for the Guests – The new floor plan involved removing the overhead garage door and installing a new exterior door. This gave the guests access to their room and bathroom without having to come in and out of the front door!
2. A Larger Window – Where the guest sitting room would be, the homeowner wanted us to remove the existing window and install a larger window in it’s place. This decision made the sitting room one of our favorite rooms in the new space!
3. Custom Shelves in Mudroom – What a great idea to add custom shelving to the guest’s mudroom! These shelves are beautiful and add to the character of the home.
4. A Tile Shower – The bathroom is nice but the tile shower makes it great! What bathroom doesn’t look better when a tile shower gets installed?
5. The Painted Wood Paneling – This gives the guest room that warm feeling which matches the rest of the house and makes it feel like it was always a part of the original house plan.
6. The Washer & Dryer in Bathroom – This works out great! Not only does the washer and dryer have a place to stay but when guests are there they can do laundry!
7. The View – We can’t talk about this beautiful remodel without mentioning the spectacular view! Indiana’s landscape certainly is breathtaking!
We know that you love your bathroom. You’ve remodeled your Master Bathroom within the last couple years and now you think your bath remodeling is done. Only then do you realize the guest bathroom and kids’ bathroom . . .
That’s exactly what happened to one of our clients in the Bloomington area!
They gave us a call and setup a time for us to come and discuss their ideas for the kids’ and guest bathrooms. Here are some of the things they were wanting:
So we took their ideas and started the remodel! We were soon able to transform the two bathrooms into exactly what they were wanting. Below are photos of the project. Enjoy!
Check out these photos from a job in Bloomington, IN where we installed a beautfiul hickory hardwood flooring throughout the entire main level. The rich color of the hickory really brought to life this hundred-year-old home!
This was a complete kitchen remodel with new cabinets, flooring and appliances. The cabinets are solid maple with glass door uppers. The counter tops are a wheat colored quartz, with a mosaic tile backsplash. The wood grained flooring is porcelain tile, and this modern kitchen is well lit with new can and pendant lighting.
Who doesn’t want a beach style bathroom with a sliding door in their basement? One of our customers came to us earlier this year and decided that is exactly what they wanted. They were looking to turn the unused storage space in their basement into a nice, roomy half-bath and we were happy to help them achieve their goals!
Below are some more pictures of the finished bathroom. Also, don’t forget to check out the video at the beginning of this post!