Building a barn for horses is an exciting project to undertake! Just recently we were approached by a customer wanting to do just that.
They expressed their wants and desires for the pole barn as well as their prospective budget. We worked with them on designing a barn that would suit their needs, would be completed inside their budget, and would look great when it was all finished.
So here’s what we ended up with:
- A 40×24 barn with 9 foot tall side walls
- 29 gauge red metal with white metal trim for exterior
- Three horse stalls built out of native lumber
- Dutch doors for each horse stall
- Three windows for wall opposite the horse stalls
- One walk door
- Two 10 foot wide sliding doors on each end of the pole barn
With the plans approved, our crew got right to work with constructing this pole barn! Below are some pictures of the finished product:
Social tagging: Horse Stalls > Native Lumber > Pole Barn > Rough Cut Lumber > Special Projects