A bathroom remodel is an investment you will never regret. It can transform your bathroom from boring into your favorite room in the house!
Just recently we completed a master bath remodel for a customer who lives in Bloomington and here are some of the items we did to their bathroom:
- Removed their bulky jetted tub to give more space to the bathroom
- Removed their small, corner shower unit and replaced it with a double walk in shower
- Replaced their double vanity with new cabinet base, counter top, and faucets
- Replaced their vanity lighting and installed medicine cabinets
- Installed a new tile floor
- Installed a new toilet
- Installed new towel bars and accessories
Of course, this doesn’t mean anything to you unless you see the finished product, right? That’s why we’ve provided you with pictures on Houzz! Simply click the button or picture below to view the album.
We even made the project into a video just for you! Click the play button on the video below and enjoy!Social tagging: Bathrooms > Flooring > Lighting > Tile > Walk In Shower